We reserve the right to update our policy from time to time by updating our website with the changes. Please check this page regularly to be certain that you agree with such changes. We may also notify you of changes via email.
We comply with the requirements of the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and we are registered on the public register of data controllers no. Z2315903.
Information We Collect
We may collect, store and use the following information about you to help us provide you with our services:
- Your personal details as you provide to us using the various forms on our website, including name, address, email, and telephone number.
- Your business or company details, including business or company name, address, email address, website address, and telephone number.
- Information about the device you use to view our website, including its Internet Protocol (IP) address, geographical location, domain name, operating system, browser type and version, cookie details, length of visit, which pages you looked at, how you navigated through the site, and which websites you were looking at before you came to our site.
- Information about any transactions relating to the services and products which you purchase from us.
- Information relating to our correspondence with you.
- Any other information which you send to us.
- We may supplement the information that we collect from you with information and data which we receive from our partners or other third parties.
For our Email Forwarding feature, we only collect your name, your email address, and the name and email address of the person an email is being forwarded to. We do not store any information sent to us as part of this feature, either for ourselves or on our clients’ behalf.
How We Use Your Information
The information we collect about you helps us to understand how to serve you better. Specifically we use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To help provide you with our services and provide you with information about our services which you have purchased from us.
- To provide you with access to secure areas of our website and/or personalise your visit to our website.
- To send you details of products, services, and special offers which we think may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive such information from us, we provide a way for you to opt out of doing so with every piece of correspondence which we send.
- To carry out market research and measure the usage of our website in order to help us improve our services and products to better suit your needs.
- To run competitions and special offers.
Who We Disclose Your Information To
We may provide information about you to our employees, agents, officers, suppliers and subcontractors authorised by us to deal with your account and/or our products or services.
We may use the information from your website usage in order to help us develop the site and our services. We may also disclose your personal information as required by law or in connection to any legal proceedings or to defend our own legal rights.
We do not provide your information to any other third parties.
Cookies are small pieces of information sent to your web browser from a web server and stored by the browser on your internet device’s storage system (e.g. hard drive or storage card). The information stored by the browser is then sent back to the web server to identify and track website usage.
For more information about cookies, please see your browser’s help system or visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Protection of Your Information
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your data is not lost or misused, including the use of encryption, password and firewall-protected servers and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Although we make every effort to ensure that your data is kept securely, we cannot guarantee the safety of any personal information you send to us over the internet.
If you use a password protected area of our website, you are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential at all times. For your protection we do not store passwords in an unencrypted format, and we will not ask you to disclose your password to us except to log in to the website.
Right of Access
You have a right to request a copy of the data which we hold about you at any time. If you would like us to send it to you, there will be a small administration fee (currently £10). Please contact us, including proof of identity (either a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address), if you wish to do so.
If you wish us to update any of the details we hold about you, please just ask us to do so (see contact details below).
Third Party Websites
Our site contains many links to third-party websites. We are not, and cannot be held responsible for the content or the data policies (including cookies and data protection) of any third-party sites which we link to.
How to Contact Us
Tudutu Ltd T/A 2nd Impression
66 Brooklands Road
Data Protection Registration No. Z2315903
Tudutu Ltd T/A 2nd Impression is a limited company registered in England and Wales (company no. 7027256).